[Mailman-Users] Global blacklist?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 25 17:21:28 CEST 2003

Hi guys,

I've been looking for a global blacklist or spam filter. I know how to
add addresses and regexes on a per list basis, but this gets real
tedious if I want to ban something from all the lists I'm running on the
server. Is there a global list?

I found this KNOWN_SPAMMERS variable but it doesn't work for me. Maybe
I'm using it the wrong way. Here's what I've added to Mailman/mm_cfg.py:

KNOWN_SPAMMERS = [('subject', 'test')]

I send an email with subject 'test' to any of the lists and they aren't
blocked. What am I doing wrong?

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org