[Mailman-Users] But really now. HTDig...

Warren Woodward scratch at xmission.com
Sat Aug 23 00:45:14 CEST 2003

...sucks.  We all know this.  We've all tried fruitlessly to find
back archives of this very list and failed masterfully.  We've installed
it on our servers only to field hours of complaints from users who think
it *must* be broken because a search for "Jims recipe" turns up links to
pet photos.

So the question is, what else is there?  Anything?  I'm scared to ask,
because I'm fairly certain that htdig is being pushed for lack of anything
better.

Forgive me if I missed a prior conversation on this matter.  I often skim
over this list's mail on busy days, and I'd try searching the archives
but..... well.  You know.

Please discuss.

p.s. I've been asked (at virtual gunpoint) to request that we have dates
added to archive menus.  Any thoughts on this?

 --
warren woodward
XMission DSL
warrenw at xmission.com
(801) 303-0819
(877) XMISSION

"I hold a beast, an angel and a madman in me."  Dylan Thomas