[Mailman-Users] Using approved headers and redirection

Bruce Embrey embrey at hood.edu
Mon Aug 18 20:26:08 CEST 2003

I am using Mailman 2.1.1 on RedHat 8.0.

I want to use the Approved: header and am having trouble getting it to
work. I tried replying to the message with Approved: list password but it
generates another bounce processing message. If I do this what will keep
the rest of the list from learning my list password?

Also can I use the redirect to send it to another address? Sometimes we
have people send to the master list when it should go to a sublist. Can I
use redirect in my email client to send to the other list?

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce Edward Embrey : Linux Systems Manager
Campus Email Admin : UNIX / Linux Administrator
Hood College : embrey at hood.edu : Phone (301)696-3927