[Mailman-Users] Posting to list sends me the message and an error

Isaac Golding support at ezoshosting.com
Sun Aug 17 21:24:56 CEST 2003

When I post to my list under a test account that I subscribed to the
list  I get the message back from the list But I'm also getting the
following..

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are being
rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
Mailman-owner at fthood.ezoshosting.com.

The From address is also incorrect as its listing the hosting company's
name and not my accounts name.

Other lists I've just created under this domain name and others are all
working fine but for some reason that I can't figure out this list
refuses to work properly.

Isaac Golding
Support Manager
EZOSHosting.com

People who feel good about themselves, produce good results. - Submitted
by Dan Kelly and all his friends Illinois