[Mailman-Users] using the web interface to confirm subscription

Sylvain Langlade slanglade at adv-informatique.fr
Wed Aug 13 17:38:27 CEST 2003

I once had such problem with a list. You can search this list for more infos
about this one (thread name was "Mailman 2.1.1 crashing when approving a new
member"). It looks like a deep bug somewhere between Python and Mailman.

In my case, I noticed that it happened only when the list name contains
hyphens (-). Check if this is your case. Not using hyphens works great for
me but it surely is somewhat annoying.

HTH