[Mailman-Users] new to mailman

Jlgs21 at aol.com Jlgs21 at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 22:28:42 CEST 2003

Hi, im new to this mail list and have a few questions....im currently working
with a client who owns a night club, my host provides mailman...here is my
question....
my client has a weekly mail that he sends to all the user who subscribe to
the viplist (users email to viplist at domain.com...and they get
subscribed)....this list has grown to 1000+, he is currently using yahoo mail to send the weekly
email to all (using an adress book)....yahoo only lets you send 100 each
hour...and it always times out....
so this is what i need...and was wondering if with mailman i can achieve
this....
need to be able to send a mail to 1000+ persons.....
i tried using mailman...and i c that if u send a mail to my list all the
members get it, but also if a member writes to the list all the members also
receive the message...
i only wanna be the one that can send the messages...how do i go about doing
this??
thanks!

-Juan Luis Gonzalez