[Mailman-Users] Trouble in getting incoming mail right...

Anders Norrbring anders at norrbring.biz
Wed Aug 13 02:24:47 CEST 2003

Hello out there!

I'm absolutely fresh to mailman, and of course I'm in deep trouble..  I have
the SuSE distributed v2.1.1 installed on SuSE SLOS8, based on United Linux
1.0.

The mail system on the server is Postfix, Cyrus-IMAP and Cyrus-SASL and the
back end is LDAP.

All is well when using only the web interface, and all mails are sent out
from the system just as it should.  But, no incoming mail are routed to
mailman, so nothing sent to it gets where it should go.  I guess the problem
is Cyrus in some way, but I don't know how I should be able to fix it.  I
can't find any documentation on this, so please help me out!

Thank you!

Anders Norrbring