[Mailman-Users] Prevent bounce back messages to moderators?

Brent Herring BrentH at uca.edu
Tue Aug 12 16:22:16 CEST 2003

We have an administrative type list with all employees as members. Only
a small subset of members should be able to post messages. I created the
list and made those members moderators. Now these moderators are not
list admins, just the ones who can post. Whenever there is a bounce back
message the moderators receive these notices as well as me. I would like
for this to not happen but cannot figure out how to prevent the
moderators from receiving the notices and still be the only ones who can
post to the list.

Any advise?

D. Brent Herring
Computer Services