[Mailman-Users] Listserv wide announcements?

Bruce Mitzit bruce at uchicago.edu
Tue Aug 12 16:10:22 CEST 2003

Hello, MM users---

After upgrading from mailman 2.0.9 to mailman-2.1.2, and tweaking all
the things I could find to tweak, I still get this error emailed to
me at the rate of about three a minute:

Your "cron" job on urserver.uchicago.edu
/usr/local/bin/python -S /usr/local/mailman/cron/qrunner

produced the following output:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/mailman/cron/qrunner", line 89, in ?
     from Mailman.Handlers import HandlerAPI
   File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/HandlerAPI.py", line 26, in ?
     from Mailman.pythonlib.StringIO import StringIO
ImportError: No module named pythonlib.StringIO

Suggestions on how to fix, please?

thanks,
Bruce