[Mailman-Users] Listserv wide announcements?

John Wofford jwofford at mste.uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 12 13:55:23 CEST 2003

I run reasonably large mailman list server, and I've recently been doing
some upgrades.  I've been on a time crunch or I wouldn't have pushed this
to get to the point I'm in without knowing this, but here is my situation:

Our list server runs with qmail, and as the alias creation has always been
a bit of a pain, we decided to go with the mailman-to-qmail.py contrib
script and migrate our lists over to an dedicated domain.  The problem is
this, I now need to notify everyone on ~50 lists that the e-mail address
has now changed.  This is somewhat urgent, as I don't want people to get
too many bounced e-mails before they figure it out.  Is there a nice,
clean, and preferably easy way to send out an announcement to the *entire*
listserve?  Any other suggestions?

Many thanks,
-John