[Mailman-Users] Hotmail and Yahoo sending mail straight to junkfolders.

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 19:02:53 CEST 2003

Yahoo! does that for a LOT of email, not necessarily because it comes from
Mailman.  For the record, all my Mailman "delivered" (note: Mailman doesn't
deliver mail, your MTA does) email, sent to my personal Yahoo! address, is
arriving in the intended destination not the bulk/junk email folder.

More than likely you have an MTA configuration error or your MTA is not
designed/setup (rDNS, clean IP/Network, etc) appropriately enough to satisfy
Yahoo! polices.

-Jim P.