[Mailman-Users] Importing subscribers

Amardeo Sarma sarma at gwup.com
Sat Aug 9 22:03:22 CEST 2003

--On Donnerstag, 7. August 2003 11:59 -0400 John DeCarlo
<jdecarlo at mitre.org> wrote:

> Hindy,
>
> You certainly can.  Either via the web or via the command line.
>
> Mailman will accept various formats, too.  I just use the format:
>
> Joe Smith <smithj at nomail.com>
>
> Which works fine via the web or the command line.
>
> Chinn, Hindy wrote:
>> Can one subscribe a list of email addresses with their corresponding
>> names (one email + name per line)?

I imported a text filewith one email address per line (almost 400 addresses
/ lines) via the web interface (mass subscription under membership
management) without any major problems (except many bounces because some
email addresses were not reachable).

Amardeo.

--
Amardeo Sarma