[Mailman-Users] Simple question about "Protected groups"

Laureijs, Quinten QL162500 at exchange.Netherlands.NCR.COM
Fri Aug 8 11:24:57 CEST 2003

Hi,

After upgrading from 2.0.13 to 2.1.2, the unsubscribe_policy becomes
available and the customer requirement was satisfied. Thanks for your reply.

best regards,
Q.

---
Unix Administrator