[Mailman-Users] IP's instead of FQDN

James Pifer mailmanlist at obrien-pifer.com
Thu Aug 7 02:49:35 CEST 2003

Thanks, worked like a champ.

Now my next problem after fixing that one. Looks like the messages are
getting stuck in the "virgin" directory? I'm using Sendmail and not sure
I've done everything I need to do. I do have the aliases set up assuming
I did it correctly.

I have not search the archives on this one yet, but I will.

Thanks for the help.
James