[Mailman-Users] Too many HOPS update

David J. Duffner - NWCWEB.com mmuserslist at nwcweb.com
Wed Aug 6 19:49:38 CEST 2003

	This sounds more like a server configuration
MTA issue than Mailman settings...

	What type of server & OS are you using?

	On the Enism's we've hit this problem in that
placing the domain name in the approved relay file
ends up causing the hops error.  The solution was
to remove relaying as the OS handled it for all
domains on the server without an extra entry needed.
So it would relay between the original OS entry
and the approved relay entry until the max was
exceeded.  Drop the dupe, it flows perfectly.

      David J. Duffner
      VP Operations
      NWC Corporation
      NWCWEB.com
      http://www.nwcweb.com

NWCWEB.com - Your design, hosting and e-
commerce solution! Featuring Miva Merchant
e-commerce & Ensim Pro/Linux based platforms
NWC Corporation - Global e-Pay Solutions
POSA terminals, Merchant Accounts, E-payment
solutions, Gift Cards and much more!