[Mailman-Users] Archive Problem.

lappleby at backtalk.org lappleby at backtalk.org
Wed Aug 6 06:43:26 CEST 2003

I recently edited my archives to remove an email, but when I re-arched
them I got a bunch of screwy
entries. ( http://www.bhsims.com/pipermail/caledonia/2003-July/date.html )

When I tried to edit the archives again there were a bunch of messages
that were fragments of messages that existe in other month's archives
looking something like ..