[Mailman-Users] Python error message...

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Tue Aug 5 22:19:00 CEST 2003

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 07:52  pm, Christian Schoepplein wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Yesterday I upgrated python 2.2 to 2.3 on our mailinglistserver. Now I
> get some python errors:

You may have jumped the gun here. On mailman-developers Barry Warsaw
posted a response to the 2.3 upgrade question. See:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/2003-July/
015462.html

I haven't yet seen any update to that post.

I harbour a dark suspicion that you may find retaining MM 2.2.3 for
Mailman to use (--with-python option on ./configure?) is the easiest
solution unless you want to fix a bunch of issues yourself.