[Mailman-Users] No documentation for ver 2.1-8?

Bruno Mattarollo bmatt at mac.com
Mon Aug 4 09:50:22 CEST 2003

Hello,

On Monday, Aug 4, 2003, at 09:17 Europe/Amsterdam, Todd wrote:

> It's been mentioned here a lot since RH 9 came out, but that package
> was put
> together by monkey's on some new form of crack.  Search the archives
> for
> bugzilla.  There's a few links to redhat's bug tracking for these
> issues and
> a few simple fixes to get mailman started on your system.

:-)

> If you want to use an RPM, you might want to check out what they have
> in
> rawhide.  It's supposed to fix the documentation issue and other (more
> critical) problems with the shipped version.  Why they haven't
> released an
> errata to fix this is beyond me.  Mailman, as shipped with Red Hat 9 is
> unusable for most people.

Just to make sure, I have quite a lot of lists running of a RH9 +
Mailman 2.1-8 RPM version, getting the RPM mailman-2.1.2-2 from
rpmfind.net (Rawhide 1.0) and doing "rpm -Uvh mailman*rpm" should work,
right?

Thank you in advance for your help,

/B

--
Bruno Mattarollo <bruno.mattarollo at diala.greenpeace.org>
Systems Administrator & Greenpeace Planet Project Technical Lead