[Mailman-Users] No documentation for ver 2.1-8?

Mark Champion mark at bigdaddyo.com
Mon Aug 4 08:38:40 CEST 2003

I just installed RH9.0 with mailman v 2.1-8.  I was surprised to see there is zero documentation.
rpm -qdf /var/mailman/bin/newlist returns nothing!

I have v 2.0.13 on my RH7.2 system which has a complete directory of documentation in /usr/share/doc/mailman-2.0.13, but there is nothing similar for v 2.1-8.

And, I'm having lots of trouble setting it up.  I think I have it setup and working, but no messages get sent out - not even to the mail-list administrator.  Can somebody point me to any documentation?

Mark