[Mailman-Users] Is Mailman 2.1.2 out yet for Redhat 7.x and/or Redhat 8.x?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Aug 1 22:00:19 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 15:42, Paul F. Williams wrote:
> Has anyone seen Mailman 2.1.2 for Redhat 7.x and/or Redhat 8.x?
>
> I only have seen mailman-2.0.13-1.i386.rpm, and there are some new features
> in 2.1.2 that would be nice to have.
>
> Thanks,
>
> paulw

I avoid using RH 8 since Red Hat indicates that it will never be fully
supported.  A lot of folks use RH 7.3, but I've found that RH 9 is
really good and works great as a mailserver with Mailman.

Red Hat 9 also comes with Mailman 2.1 via rpm.

You can always install the latest version of Mailman from source.  You
will find that it is very simple to do, and the instructions contained
in the source tarball are very good.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes