[Mailman-Users] Email commands for list owners

Nick nick at envirolink.org
Tue Apr 29 21:13:37 CEST 2003

Hi, we're preparing to migrate a bunch of lists from Listproc to Mailman.

The owners of some lists want to be sure that they can still perform
administrative tasks to their lists via email as can be done in Listproc.

So far, I haven't found any evidence that list owner-specific commands exist.
The "help" command gives the same response to list owners/admins that it does
to regular subscribers.

Are there any email commands for list owners? If so, where can I find them?

Any response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Nick
Systems Admin, The Envirolink Network