[Mailman-Users] Approving messages? Part 2

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Tue Apr 29 18:52:24 CEST 2003

Michael Mansour wrote:
>Sorry, this is the reason Mailman gives:
>
>     Reason:  Post by non-member to a members-only list
>
>But as mentioned, he is a member.

      Well, to ask the obvious, have you carefully compared the address
subscribed and the address he is sending from?  In some systems the
incoming and outgoing addresses can be different (msn was this way for a
while, if I recall correctly).
      Secondly, does 2.0.13 allow you to set non-members to be able to
post?  I should be an option when you go to deal with his "non-member"
post.  Try setting that to accept his posts.

<>< Paul