[Mailman-Users] mailman webfrontend under different url

Richard Barrett R.Barrett at ftel.co.uk
Tue Apr 29 14:43:01 CEST 2003

Timo

I have set up one of my systems to try and reproduce the problem you have
been having.

Working through a RewriteRule that proxies the request seems to have problems.

I am looking at the source code of MM 2.1.2 to see how big a job it would
be to fix the problems.

I will get back to you as soon as I have reached some conclusions on this.

Richard