[Mailman-Users] Feature request

David david at gof.se
Mon Apr 28 22:36:08 CEST 2003

Hi!

First of all, I love Mailman, keep up the good work :)

I subscibed to a Symba list today, and I found a really neat feature. At
the list members personal webpage there is a form where you can fill in
your alternate e-mail addresses. I spend a lot of time managing messages
sent to my lists from members posting from alternate adresses. I know that
I the listmanager can administrate this in Mailman, but it's really nice
that the subscriber can configure multiple addresses themself.

 Blue Skies,
 /David