[Mailman-Users] HELP: Mailman 2.1.X, Sendmail, smrsh not playing well together!

David J. Duffner - NWCWEB.com mmuserslist at nwcweb.com
Mon Apr 28 21:31:31 CEST 2003

	Default List created, that's what we've been testing to
initially.  Also have been able to create other lists on other
domains on the box, MM's working AOK.  It's just the MTA and
handling issue.

      David J. Duffner
      VP Operations
      NWC Corporation - Global E-Pay Solutions
      www.nwcxpress.com - POSA, Merchant Accounts, E-payment solutions
      NWCWEB - Your design, hosting and e-commerce solution!
      www.nwcweb.com - Featuring Miva e-commerce and Sun Cobalt RaQ
platforms