[Mailman-Users] Moderation interface suggestion.

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz gradha at titanium.sabren.com
Sat Apr 26 18:52:20 CEST 2003

Hi.

Currently with version 2.0.9, when member_posting_only is enabled,
spam is caught and the administrator (me) is notified. I can discard
the message and that's fine. Now, there are many people who subscribe
with a real address to the mailing list but post with either a fake
address or a redirector (like a SF account) and would like to continue
using such setup.

In such cases, it would be good that apart from having an "approved"
option, there would be a checkbox like "Add this email address to
the allowed posters list", to avoid three additional UI steps to
perform the action.

PD: I'm not subscribed to this list.