[Mailman-Users] exim and temporary dns lookup failures

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 17:02:07 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-04-22 at 12:25, Dirk Koopman wrote:
> Is there some way of stopping this behaviour? Or increasing the timeout
> between retries? I am using Mailman 2.1.1 and exim 4.14.

Why not just accept the stuff unchecked from Mailman (ie from ip
127.0.0.1), let exim sort it out and pass a bounce back to Mailman if it
continues to be unable to deal with the message.

You can specify that in an exim acl.

	Nigel.