[Mailman-Users] Connecting mailman and webbased forum

Kevin McCann kmccann at bellanet.org
Tue Apr 22 22:05:49 CEST 2003

At 03:16 PM 22/04/03 -0400, Dan Langille wrote:
>On 22 Apr 2003 at 13:58, Alexis Bellido wrote:
>
> > Great question, i have always thought about it, if you know anything let
> > me know.
>
>FWIW, I know http://www.phorum.org/ does this.

I had to hack Phorum to get full bi-directional gating happening. It
supported an associated mailing list, indeed, but it wasn't quite "there."
Can't remember exactly what I had to do but I think I still have the Phorum
stuff somewhere on my sandbox so I can check. Also, this was a while ago -
the Phorum folks may very well have completed this endeavor. It would be
worthwhile to check their support forums.

- Kevin

Kevin McCann
kmccann at bellanet.org
Duolian Consulting