[Mailman-Users] Virtual domain web address

Michael Clark mclark at cdtmail.org
Wed Apr 16 20:21:51 CEST 2003

I'm running with Mailman 2.1.1, sendmail 8.11, apache 1.33, and lists
are working fine. I set up a new list to be managed on one of the
site's virtual domains. Email to the list is being distributed fine,
but URLs mentioned in the web interface and the welcome message are
referring people to the primary domain. How do I set the list to be
entirely hosted on the virtual domain? Michael

--
Michael Clark, Webmaster
Center for Democracy and Technology

Join our Activist Network! Your participation can make a difference!
http://www.cdt.org/join/