[Mailman-Users] Configure mailman for the first time

ciptadent cool im2x3m4u at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 10:52:36 CEST 2003

hello mailman user,

i've just install mailman in debian 3.0 using deb
package. the server using postfix as MTA. I just
wondering where should i put link to pipermail, in my
apache config

Alias /pipermail/ /usr/lib/mailman/archive/

this just testing, but won't work.

I create a demo mailing list test calling 'tomato'.
should i also create user name tomato? because when i
add new member to this list, i confirmed via email to
totmato-request at mysub.mydomain.com, the email is
returned as undelivered.

best regards,
badger