[Mailman-Users] Phantom admin requests?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 15:13:49 CEST 2003

I'm sorry Iain, my psychic can't get a clear picture of the admin
message you are being sent... you might have to include it with your
note for help. :-(

Also, my psychic can only pinpoint the version number of Mailman down to
2.xxx.  You'll either have to concentrate harder or send that info along
with your help note...

Sorry, I would call for a better psychic, but they cost too much!
  - Jon Carnes