[Mailman-Users] Getting postfix-to-mailman-2.1.py to work

Alexander Skwar lists.ASkwar at email-server.info
Tue Apr 15 06:10:23 CEST 2003

Jon Carnes wrote:
> Looks interesting.
>
> Personally I'm using the integration built-in to Mailman v2.1.x.  It
> gives the same functionality and actually works.

Well, I didn't quite understand the README.POSTFIX setup.  Especially I
was unsure about the permissions - it says mailman:mailman, however in
Debian, there's no mailman user/group.

Anyhow, with the help of Dax Kelson I've got the script to fly - I was
just missing the relay_domains parameter.  Personally, I think the setup
with the postfix-to-mailman script is easier than the one desccribed in
the Howto.

Alexander Skwar
--
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Namenstag, heute ist Volltrottel!
    [Andreas Hirschberg in t-o.s]