TR: [Mailman-Users] Pipermail don't process the list.mbox

Sylvain Langlade sylvain at adv-informatique.fr
Mon Apr 14 16:09:20 CEST 2003

> I found the culprit : the process have trouble with attachments. When
> sending plain text messages, the archive works fine. I've read that
> pipermail can't manage attachments correctly, but I was
> thinking it could at
> least display the plain text version of messages.

DAMN, I forgot to say that the messages causing pipermail to hit the fan are
HTML messages generated by Outlook 2000. And the attachment causing
headeaches is a "text/html" one.

If I send a plain text message with an attached file, pipermail works fine.
It's only for HTML message with this "text/html" attachment that it refuse
to add to archive.

Sorry for the first unprecise post.

Any clue ?