[Mailman-Users] Bounce emails

Sullivan, John jsullivan at mlsnet.com
Sun Apr 13 21:41:41 CEST 2003

Hi - I send out a newsletter to about 50k subscribers - I've been sending
them out for about 2 weeks now. Today I received in my admin mailbox a few
thousand messages like this one below. Can anyone explain to me what this is
and what's going on - thanks. I didn't configure anything for bounce mails
everything to the best of my knowledge is set to the defaults.