[Mailman-Users] Admin page shows wrong address.

softsecure at vivace.homelinux.net softsecure at vivace.homelinux.net
Fri Apr 11 15:13:18 CEST 2003

I'm fairly new to Linux...dabbled in it several years ago, and then
started using it on my computer almost full-time about three months ago.

I'm using Mailman 2.0.13 on Mandrake 9.1, but haven't figured out how to
get the Admin links page at http://hostname.tld/mailman/admin/ to
show the proper hostname in the link for the "send questions and comments
to" address.  It shows up as mailman-owner at localhost.localdomain instead
of @hostname.tld

Any suggestions?  I couldn't find anything in the docs or searches of
Google or the archives of this list that seemed to help.

Scott Rollins
softsecure at vivace.homelinux.net