[Mailman-Users] mailman lists with lists as members

Margrit Lottmann Margrit.Lottmann at URZ.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Fri Apr 11 13:30:03 CEST 2003

Our mailman server started some weeks ago.
I don't have the whole knowhow...what all is possible
with mailman...

I created a closed list with only 4 members, but these 4 members
are also addresses from lists at our mailman list server.

mailman doesn't deliver emails to the embadded lists ???

My solution was: resolve the 4 lists >>> I wrote all addresses from
                 each list to the resulting list

But:  this is quite primitive !!!

Is there not another convinient solution to our problem ???

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
M.Lottmann

 Otto - von - Guericke  Universitaet      __  __   ____ _____         _   __
               Magdeburg                 / / / /  / __ \__  /        / | / /