[Mailman-Users] Unable to access pipermail/test

Yusuf, Mohamed Ismail miyusuf at okcu.edu
Thu Apr 10 20:48:04 CEST 2003

I would appreciate if anyone could provide me with the fix for this
error.  I can create a list (Test) and assess list but I am unable to
access the archives. I have already submitted an test email in order to
activate the archives which I believe is a Mailman requirement.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /pipermail/test/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

My environment:

Listserv running on Linux 8

Apache 2.0