[Mailman-Users] Question about language of the admin interface

Sven Dittmar dittmar at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Apr 10 16:11:50 CEST 2003

Hi all again,

I found a complete translation to German in the directory
mailman-2.1.1/{templates|messages}/de.

In mailman-2.1.1/messages/de/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po is translated to
German already.

E.g.

# Mailman/Gui/NonDigest.py:28
#: Mailman/Gui/NonDigest.py:34
msgid "Non-digest options"
msgstr "Non-Digest-Optionen"

But I get the "Non-digest options" instead of "Non-Digest-Optionen".

Is this a bug or do I have to enable something else that
DEFAULT_SERVER_LANGUAGE=de?

thanks!
sven