[Mailman-Users] new user ... some emails sent, some not

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Apr 10 00:36:10 CEST 2003

1) check the addresses to make sure they are valid and are properly
displayed in the web-admin.

2) send manually to those addresses that are having problems.

3) if all that works, then you must have your web-host provider
troubleshoot the problem for you.  They will have to search the log
files for Mail and for Mailman and determine where the break-down is
occurring.

Best of Luck - Jon Carnes