[Mailman-Users] Mailman error emails to my root account

Michael Mansour mic at npgx.com.au
Tue Apr 8 09:00:29 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have mailman v2.0.13-13 running on a production server (RH8), let's call it
Server1.

On another server (called Server2), which doesn't have mailman running but has
it installed (it's part of the standard RH8 installation procedure), I keep
getting the following errors emailed to my root account on that machine (Server2):