[Mailman-Users] configuring Mailman pages to seem more like my site

Hilary Marsh hilary at contentcompany.biz
Tue Apr 8 06:12:35 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I just joined this list. I have an email list through mailman, and
I'd like to make it look and feel more like my site. In addition,
it's a newsletter, so there are several options on the usual
subscription info page that are different or not relevant.

I need help with two issues:

1) With my basic knowledge of HTML, I can eliminate irrelevant areas
and change wording here and there. But I can't really see my
corrections in order to test them.

2) I'm nervous when it comes to *adding* HTML code. I can add the
header and footer elements from my site, changing the links from
relative to fixed, so subscribers can go in and out. But by doing
that, will I mess up the page's functionality?

Thanks!!

--Hilary
--
Hilary Marsh