[Mailman-Users] Problems with large list

Leonardo Sá leo_sa at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 5 19:39:16 CEST 2003

>On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 03:00:41AM +0000, Leonardo Sá (LS) wrote:
>LS> Hi everyone,
>LS>
>LS> I'm running mailman with a list of more than 15000 subscribers.
>LS> The problem is that i can't log into the web admin interface and i also
>LS> can't subscribe any new user throught the web, although the lists that
>have
>LS> less users can be easly managed.
>
>Do you get an error message? If so, what is it ?
>
>If not ... can you describe in more detail what happens ?
>
>Gr,
>
>Nils.

No, I don´t get any error message. In Internet Explorer, when I click "let
me in" on the form, the globe starts to move and the progress bar also
starts to increase. But i don´t get nothing, no 404, no error messages...
Just a blank page and the progress bar increasing without reach the maximum
value. I´ve also tried on other browsers and machines but the same occurs.

Note that if I type the wrong password, it goes very fast and show the
"authorization failed" in red on the top of the page.

Leonardo