[Mailman-Users] New Mailman list administrator

ghhalley ghhalley at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 5 01:07:32 CEST 2003

Howdy Melissa

I'm not positive, but I think this will work.

Every web pages is made up of smaller python routines.  Your webhost
can give you copies of the html pages and probably the python routines.
After modifying these files put them in the
/lists/listname/en directory.  I know this will work for straight HTML
replacements and it may work for the smaller python routines.
For example, if one list changes its list info page, the changes will
be stored in that directory as listinfo.html.  When requested for that
list, this modified version overrides the system defaults.

Maybe the real guru's on this list can give more insight.

Peace,