[Mailman-Users] Monitoring Server

Sullivan, John jsullivan at mlsnet.com
Thu Apr 3 16:30:18 CEST 2003

I have sent a newsletter to 50000 subscribers - The server seems to be
running slow - noticeable when I go the MailMan Web administration.

Does any one have any pointers for me so I can check:

If the server is done sending all of the email out? -I checked the maillog
but there is so much info in there its not really helpful in this case.

How I can limit the time the server tries sending an email to a particular
address - Ive notices a fair amount of undeliverables - and the server seems
to try and resend it for a set amount of time.

Also anyone know any free tools that will allow me to monitor in real time
server processing - cpu load - Ram usage etc...

Thanks.

John