[Mailman-Users] MM & Mac OS X ?

David B. O'Donnell atropos at fates.org
Mon Sep 30 19:51:30 CEST 2002

On Monday, 30 September 2002 00:53 -0400, Greg Westin <greg at gregwestin.com>
wrote:

> The only real stumbling block I found to setting up Mailman with Postfix
> on OS X client was making sure to run the install as the mailman user.  I
> don't know anything about OS X Server's configuration, nor about using
> Mailman with sendmail or qmail or anything.  I am going to sit down with a
> clean system this week, though, and figure out just what you need to do to
> install Mailman properly on OS X (Client), and I will be posting the
> instructions online.  I will post the link to this mailing list when I
> finish.

I've been running MailMan under Mac OS X Server for quite a while now, using
Postfix as the MTA. The process for running under Client is virtually the
same. You may find the article on AFP548.com (URL:
http://www.afp548.com/Articles/mail/python-mailman.html) to be of help, if
you also use Postfix.

--
David B. O'Donnell - atropos at fates.org - www.fates.org