[Mailman-Users] Virus Scanning

Tom Whiting wolf at wolfstream.net
Mon Sep 30 16:31:46 CEST 2002

Even better, check out Antivir, no "filter" needed, Antivir handles everything
and anything. Yeah, you've got to license it, but, personal licenses are
free,and completely renewable. This is simply their way of handling outdated
software I'm sure.
The addy: http://www.antivir.de (yeah they've got the page in english, you
just have to look a li'l for it).