[Mailman-Users] Base URL corrupted

Warren Woodward scratch at xmission.com
Thu Sep 26 22:15:29 CEST 2002

Forgive me for bringing up what must be an old and common error, but I'll
be damned if I can find any source for help.  One of our users managed to
change the base URL of his list to an invalid path, and has of course
broken everything.  The help files say simply that this must be fixed at
the server command line by the administrator, but how I do this has
utterly slipped past my perception.

If someone could point me to an appropriate README of FAQ, I'd be humbly
appreciative.  This is driving me nuts.

 --
warren woodward
XMission DSL