[Mailman-Users] Bounce notification after single bounce?

Genchev, Sergei Sergei.Genchev at garmin.com
Fri Sep 27 20:21:28 CEST 2002

 Hi,

 I have a question about invalid mail address notifications:

 We are creating our mailman lists on the fly from the database of our
dealers, based on the type of dealer, their geographical location, etc.
These lists only exist for a single mailing, so list admin is never notified
when e-mail address bounces. We would really like to identify invalid E-mail
addresses in our database.
 I have tried to set minimum_post_count_before_bounce_action to "0" and "1"
to no avail :-(

 Any suggestions?

 Thanks a lot,

 Sergei Genchev