[Mailman-Users] why.......

John Wards j.wards at sportnetwork.net
Fri Sep 27 12:20:47 CEST 2002

I had a nice working mailing list system......

My boss askes can we get a nice web interface for new lists and mass
subscription be opt-in not as it was opt-out....

I installed 2.1 beta

Now I can't get it to work!

I am using FreeBSD and qmail.

I have got it to install and set up my cron jobs got mailmanctl running.

I set my admin password with bin/mmsitepass

Go to the web interface to set up a list called John and fill in all my
details. Put in my mmsitepass password at the bottom.

BUT I get the error
Error: You are not authorizied to creat new mailing lists

Please help.....

John