[Mailman-Users] How to kill the evil that is sendmail

Angel Gabriel badmangabriel at lycos.co.uk
Wed Sep 25 20:22:45 CEST 2002

Okay, I'm feeling the volcano part, and also the brutal killing of sendmails
queue. Lucky for the sendmail queue, it's empty, but I will cut and paste
that solution, and file it away in case of emergencies! How do I check
mailmans queue? I checked running proccesses to see if there where any
python related threads running over 0.1 percent, and there was none.
(begining to like the volcano idea). The thing is, NO ONE else uses the box
to send mail... they use a DIFFRENT box, and I've configured sendmail to
ONLY accept connections on the same subnet as me, so I doubt that anyone is
hacking my box from outside, and using it as an open relay. **thinks a bit,
wonders if this is REALLY secure, any comments?** The ONLY job of this box
is mailman. **Now I'm real confused**